Hi,

To remove any user input in form fields, you also need to call
Form#clearInput() (or FormComponent#clearInput() to clear specific
components).

Without this call, the fields will retain the user input instead of showing
the empty string you set (assuming that the fields you set to an empty
string value are used as model values for the form components).

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 29 juni 2021 bij 10:22:01, vahid ghasemi (vahidghasemi...@gmail.com)