Hi,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 10:35 AM Thomas Matthijs <li...@selckin.be> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Wonder if anyone has tried (and succeed?) in allowing users to sign in
> with multiple accounts, thinking of the way gmail for example handles
> it, when each account you login with get a unique url foobar.com/1/
> and foobar.com/2/, and then based on the param in the url have wicket
> (completely) isolate the session and page store etc ?
>
> Just looking for a general idea if it should be possible without too
> much trouble or if the wicket design/architecture will not allow it ?

I have done something similar in the past for a client of mine but all the
logic was in Spring Security (SS).
SS servlet filter in front of WicketFilter was responsible to store/extract
the user auth info.
Wicket's AuthenticatedWebSession just asks SS to get the user and its roles.

I say *similar*, because in our case only admin users should have been able
to log in as themselves or to impersonate regular users.