Hi,

We are trying to use FilePageStore and we are getting following
exception (a lot of them actually)

he requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped
section open
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:92)
~[?:?]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103)
~[?:?]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108)
~[?:?]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newFileChannel(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:121)
~[?:?]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
java.nio.channels.FileChannel.open(FileChannel.java:298) ~[?:?]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
java.nio.channels.FileChannel.open(FileChannel.java:357) ~[?:?]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
org.apache.wicket.pageStore.FilePageStore.writeFile(FilePageStore.java:188)
[wicket-core-9.6.0.jar:9.6.0]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
org.apache.wicket.pageStore.FilePageStore.addPersistedPage(FilePageStore.java:178)
[wicket-core-9.6.0.jar:9.6.0]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
org.apache.wicket.pageStore.AbstractPersistentPageStore.addPage(AbstractPersistentPageStore.java:128)
[wicket-core-9.6.0.jar:9.6.0]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at
org.apache.wicket.pageStore.AsynchronousPageStore$PageAddingRunnable.run(AsynchronousPageStore.java:292)
[wicket-core-9.6.0.jar:9.6.0]
[2021-11-16T07:34:00.699Z] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?]

This does not happen for other operating systems. Is this a known
limitation? Is there anything else that needs to be configured at operating
system level?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro