Hi,

I am having issues with the loading icon on the IndicatingAjaxButton and
IndicatingAjaxLink. Previously I'm on Wicket 9.0.0-M4 and it was working
fine. But after upgrading to Wicket 9.0.0-M5 (and later versions), I'm not
able to see the loading icon any longer.

I checked further in the code that the AjaxIndicatorAppender now has the
hidden attribute instead of the style=display:none. However, when I click
the IndicatingAjaxButton, it will still append the style=display:inline as
before (but due to the hidden attribute, the icon will not show).

Is there anything else during the upgrade that I needed for the
IndicatingAjaxButton (and link) to work?
Please advise.

Thank you. Regards.
Michelle