Hello all,

I stumbled across the following issue.

If the RequestLogger is activated, I get a new page object with every request
(including AjaxRequests). If disabled then the page object will remain the same
across multiple requests.
I am wondering why this is the case.

I attached a quickstart for reproducing the problem and made an ExamplePage
(http://localhost:8080/example) which logs the Memory Address of the Page.
In my expectation the RequestLogger should log the request and additional
informations but should not change the behavior of the application. It still
works, but something is different which caughts my interest.
The behavior is as expected if I set the recordSessionSize property to false.

getRequestLoggerSettings().setRequestLoggerEnabled(true).setRecordSessionSize(false);

This setting affects the processing of
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.AbstractRequestLogger#requestTime where
Application.get().getRequestLoggerSettings().getRecordSessionSize() is
evaluated, but I have no idea why this leads to new objects.
Perhaps someone has an idea why this happens and which setting has to be made
to get the expected behavior.

Thanks.

Greetings Matthias Drummer