Hello everyone,

I'm back to Wicket after a few years of other fun. Last time I used Wicket was
version 6 and now I've tried a new quickstart project with Wicket 9.x but
something went wrong.
I'm on Debian sid, using NetBeans 12.6 and Tomcat 10.0.16, just in case it
matters.

The code is just the sample of the Wicket quickstart, untouched.

When I try to run it, it builds correctly, but the deploy fails with:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/Filter

I've already checked and I have servlet-api.jar in Tomcat lib directory, and
there isn't any other servlet*.jar anywhere in the project folder, nor in the
target directory that Maven builds (nor anywhere else for that matter). I've
tried removing servlet-api.jar from the Tomcat lib directory and adding it as a
dependency to my quickstart project, but it does not work since Tomcat itself
fails to start in this case.

My JDK version is 11.0.1.

What am I doing wrong?