Thank you for your advice and help :)

Am 05.04.2022 um 21:54 schrieb Andrea Del Bene:
Also it is worth mentioning that we have an upcoming version (9.9.1) that has Spring core dependency updated to 5.3.18

On 05/04/22 21:47, Martin Grigorov wrote:
On Tue, Apr 5, 2022, 13:18 kyrindorx <kyrind...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for the first answer of this issue. I have also a question
about https://github.com/MarcGiffing/wicket-spring-boot and a upgrade of
spring-beans or spring in general. Do you have good idea upgrade spring
to version 5.2.20, 5.3.18 without an impact with wicket-spring-boot?
I'll thankful for any hints :)

Just update/overwrite the Spring version in your pom.xml and all should be
fine!

Background:

https://security.snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-JAVA-ORGSPRINGFRAMEWORK-2436751

Greets