Thanks, interesting. First impression it's quite some
annotation-heavy-soup. Was hoping for more wicket-like 100% pojo/lambda
approach and more clear divide&conquer separation of
view<->viewmodel<->persistence in a way that I can implement or plug
something else for persistence.

Anyways, will have a look if it can be used efficiently.

**
Martin

to 17. marrask. 2022 klo 17.17 Dan Haywood (d...@haywood-associates.co.uk)