Hi, I'm trying to connect a java client with a perl server using xml-rpc ..
I'm using the code provided at this link -
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2004/jw-1011-xmlrpc.html?page=1

I'm using the same code, haven't made any changes apart from the server url.
While trying to run the client, I'm getting the following error -

org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientException: Error decoding XML-RPC response
        at
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientResponseProcessor.decodeResponse(XmlRpcClientResponseProcessor.java:78)
        at
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientWorker.execute(XmlRpcClientWorker.java:72)
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:193)
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:184)
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:177)
        at XmlRpcClientExample.say_hello(XmlRpcClientExample.java:16)
        at XmlRpcClientExample.main(XmlRpcClientExample.java:46)
Caused by: org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientException: Error decoding XML-RPC
exception response
        at
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientResponseProcessor.decodeException(XmlRpcClientResponseProcessor.java:109)
        at
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientResponseProcessor.decodeResponse(XmlRpcClientResponseProcessor.java:69)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Client"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientResponseProcessor.decodeException(XmlRpcClientResponseProcessor.java:102)
        ... 7 more

Could anyone tell me why that is? Any help would be much appreciated!