when I define a Object parameter in my method rpc will invoke, it throw an
error like below (at the moment the actual parameter class type is
Modification), when I define a parameter of  concrete class, say
Modification,it's ok.

Don't know why it is.

org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: No method matching arguments:
com.model.Modification
at
org.apache.xmlrpc.server.ReflectiveXmlRpcHandler.execute(ReflectiveXmlRpcHandler.java:106)
at
org.apache.xmlrpc.server.XmlRpcServerWorker.execute(XmlRpcServerWorker.java:43)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.server.XmlRpcServer.execute(XmlRpcServer.java:83)
at
org.apache.xmlrpc.server.XmlRpcStreamServer.execute(XmlRpcStreamServer.java:182)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.webserver.Connection.run(Connection.java:175)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.util.ThreadPool$MyThread.runTask(ThreadPool.java:71)
at org.apache.xmlrpc.util.ThreadPool$MyThread.run(ThreadPool.java:87)

the business method is :

public interface RpcInvoker {
  int invokePublisher(Object data);
}