Hi Everyone,

I am getting following message while receiving a response from the web
service call.
I am not sure what's going on.

ID: 1
Response-Code: 500
Encoding: UTF-8
Headers: {connection=[close], content-type=[text/xml;charset=UTF-8],
Date=[Fri, 02 May 2014 21:43:39 GMT], Server=[Apache-Coyote/1.1],
transfer-encoding=[chunked]}
Payload: <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soap:Body><soap:Fault><faultcode
xmlns:ns1="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd";>ns1:MessageExpired</faultcode><faultstring>The
message has expired (WSSecurityEngine: Invalid timestamp The security
semantics of the message have
expired)</faultstring></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

When I test with the web-service client and web service provider deployed
on my machine, everything works fine.
In the above scenario, the web-service client is on one machine and the web
service provider on another machine.
I am trying to find if the provider server is in a different timezone than
the client.

But does anyone know what's the issue here?

Thanks,
Giriraj.