From: Adrian Williamson [mailto:a...@octavo2.demon.co.uk]
Sent: 14 August 2014 11:03
To: d...@ws.apache.org; users@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Exception at
org.apache.wss4j.dom.processor.SignatureProcessor.verifyXMLSignature(Signatu
reProcessor.java:446) in Wss4J 2.0.2

Hi,

I think it might have to do with these lines from the ouput:

SLF4J: The requested version 1.6 by your slf4j binding is not compatible
with [1.5.5, 1.5.6]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#version_mismatch for further
details.

As it seems to be failing in the Logging line:

    private static CacheManager findDefaultCacheManager(String confName, URL
configFileURL) {
        try {
            Configuration conf =
ConfigurationFactory.parseConfiguration(configFileURL);
.
.
.
    public static Configuration parseConfiguration(final URL url) throws
CacheException {
        LOG.debug("Configuring ehcache from URL: {}", url);

I'll try and make that binding error go away.

Adrian