Hi Stephen,

The method was removed, as there is now a more convenient way of getting
access to results, that doesn't require looping through the complete set of
security results.

The WSSecurityEngine now returns a WSHandlerResult class, which contains
all of the security results. Now if you want to get all encryption results
say, you just do:

results.getActionResults().get(WSConstants.ENCR);

This results List<WSSecurityEngineResult> (may be null).

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder