As usual, I see that my question goes pretty far beyond what I thought it did.
I have a bit of code that, after issuing a SAML assertion, sets up a
WSSecSignatureSAML object in order to sign the message with the private key
associated with the assertion. It set up the WSSecSignatureSAML by pulling info
from a RequestData object, like the WSSConfig, signature user, relevant
algorithms, etc. And it also pulled out the signature parts from RequestData
and set them into the WSSecSignatureSAML via setParts() - but that method
doesn't exist anymore. For that matter, there's no way to set a WSSConfig
either. So is there a new/better/different way to set the config and the parts
for the WSSecSignatureSAML object, or should I be using something different now?

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell