Thank you Vincent. Currently "Skol" is working on it... (the page is
unavailable).

I found the old one:
http://old.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Database+Schema .
I can find most of this information just by looking at the database schema
myself. I wonder which tables are affected when I create a page (for
example). My problem was actually the reverse because I needed to fix it,
hence I needed to know how it should look.

It will be my pleasure to help but my knowledge is quite empirical and I
should not be trusted at this point ;)