Dear XWiki Users,

Normally I view our XWiki from FireFox, but when I watched it using IE,
I noticed a  link (.../Main/BLogRss?xpage=rdf) while clicking the title
of a newly defined menu. However, this link seems not to be there when I
log in as administrator! I discarded the menu and generated a new one,
and dragged it to the desired location.

After that I was no longer able to save the layout. I don't know
whether this strange behaviour is a simple coincidence!

When trying to save the layout I get (Windows XP) a popup window
appears displaying the message: An error occurred while trying to save
the panel layout!

Clicking the OK button of this popup displayes an exception error that
starts as:

Wrapped Exception: Invocation of method 'save' in class
com.xpn.xwiki.api.Document threw exception com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException:
Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document
XWiki.XWikiPreferences. ......

In addition when I want to save my preferences while being
administrator I get the following error (part!):

Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document
XWiki.XWikiPreferences
Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while
saving document XWiki.XWikiPreferences
Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:314)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:100)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:94)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:914).....

By the way saving preferences as well as a new panel layout has been
working properly on this instance of XWiki!

Has anybody any idea? How can I start saving my new panel
definitions/preferences again? By the way, I use XWiki version 1.0.3342
in combination with PostgreSQL-8.2, TomCat 5.5 and jdk-6u2! Thanks!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
Het bericht kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten.
Als u dit bericht per abuis hebt ontvangen, wordt u
verzocht onmiddellijk de afzender te informeren. Ook
verzoeken wij u het bericht te vernietigen en de inhoud
niet onder derden te verspreiden of te gebruiken.

This message is intended exclusively for the addressee.
It may contain information that is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, we request that
you notify the sender immediately. In that case, we
also request that you destroy the message and that
you neither use the contents nor disclose them in any
manner to third parties.