Hi,

I tried to use this plugin for the e-mail notification
(www.jkraemer.net/tags/xwiki), but I got this error on my local XWiki
(version 1.1):

Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Wrapped
Exception: Invocation of method 'processSubscription' in class
net.jkraemer.xwiki.plugins.emailnotify.EmailNotificationPluginApi threw
exception java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.xpn.xwiki.objects.classes.BaseClass.newObject()Lcom/xpn/xwiki/objects/BaseCollection;

@ [5,13]

I've seen that plugin was developed for the 0.9 XWiki, so maybe that's
the reason why it's not working. Has anyone else tried to use it? Are
there other ways to have an e-mail notification system in XWiki?
Thanks,

Vito