On Sep 17, 2007, at 3:58 PM, BOUSQUET Jeremie wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know how the option “with history” in the import tool should be understood ?

Does it mean :

- history of existing pages will be preserved (new revision added for last revision of imported page)

No
- history of imported pages will be preserved and replace local pages history

Yes
- history of imported pages will be preserved as well as local pages history (concatenation)
No

At least that's what I understand (haven't checked it).

Ludovic, can you confirm?
I added a line for this in the admin guide, but need to detail the exact way it works (btw I need to be sure of how it works before importing pages in my own wiki ;-) )

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/ImportExport