Checked footer.vm. Reference is ok, although skins path is not under web-inf,
but one higher.

Removed version line (which lead to wrong version numbder) from xwiki.cfg.
Page now shows no version at all, source says   <div
id="xwikiplatformversion"></div>.

Inge

On Sep 18, 2007, at 12:26 PM, I.T. van den Dobbelsteen-Heemskerk wrote:

> The value in version.properties is 1.1.4918

Then I don't know... You could check your footer.vm file in WEB-INF/
skins/albatross it should reference $!xwiki.version

Last thing to try would be the check your xwiki.cfg file and remove
any xwiki.version property in there (although I don't see how this
value could be used but who knows).

-Vincent