Hi Guillaume,

Sorry I was not more detailed.  I am referring to the predefined template -
like a blog article.  We will likely have areas of our blog for things such
as meeting minutes, and we would like to use our standard format to post
these.  How do I go about creating those?

Sheila

On 9/24/07, Guillaume Lerouge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Sheila,
>
> When you are talkign about pages look and feel, what exactly do you mean?
> If you are talking about the general view of the wiki, you will have to look
> into the Skin configuration. If you are talking about creating new pages
> that are supposed to follow a predefined template (such as a blog article
> template that would typically include the article's title, publication date,
> author name and so on) then you can definitely do it and create as many page
> templates as you want to using XWiki.
>
> So the short answer is that creating pages with a standard look can be
> done easily. I would be glad to answer you in greater length but i would be
> easier if I had a better descrpition of what you have in mind.
>
> Guillaume
>
> On 24/09/2007, Sheila Hobeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > We would like some pages to have the same look and feel and for users to
> > be able to add a page with a standard "look" to it.  Can that be done?  I
> > couldn't find any documentation on it.
> >
> > S.H.

> http://wikibc.blogspot.com/

Mothers of little boys work from son up til son down!