Vincent Massol wrote:
> Good catch. I'll change that. To be honest I don't know how to
> migrate. I think Artem (who did the changes) has setup an automatic
> migration system in place but that needs to be tested out.
>
> If you're interested in testing it that would be great :)
>
> Note: I've just discovered 2 serious bugs (there are probably more)
> due to the heavy code changes: export don't produce valid XARs
> anymore and attachments don't seem to work. This proves we need more
> automated functional tests.
Migration from 1.1.1 seems to work fine. I've tried in my test box
first, them move my production server to 1.2 M1 and at least former
articles and virtual wikis work fine (I know, a bit risky, but this time
I survived :-) I've not tried export yet but attachments seems to work fine.

I keep fighting against a LDAP issue...

Cheers,

Ricardo

--