Hi there,

I'm trying to authenticate using NIS, but I have a problem related to
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.XWikiAuthServiceImpl.
Given the next code :

public class NISAuthServiceImpl extends XWikiAuthServiceImpl {

    public Principal authenticate(String userId, String password,
XWikiContext context)
                                                                throws
XWikiException {

        log.debug(DEBUG + "NIS Authenticator Improved : " + userId );

}

authenticate is called each time a page is loaded.
If no authentiction is done the userId vaue show is null, but when
logging in it also is anull (and obviusly no login is performed).
Any clue  on how to solve this ??

TIA

--
Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie