Hi Josh,

On Oct 7, 2007, at 4:18 PM, Josh Joy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I create a new page, I am given the option to create tags to help
> annotate the document. However, my question is, how can I create
> multiword tags? For instance, I would like a tag as "San Diego". What
> xwiki does is break the tag into separate words, "San" and "Diego".
> How
> can I inform xwiki to use "San Diego"?

I don't think this is possible right now with our UI interface since
all tags are entered on the same line. We'd need to allow adding tags
(with a button for example) and thus allow spaces in them.

You could open a jira issue for this feature request at http://
jira.xwiki.org

Right now you'll have to use either SanDiego or San-Diego (for example).