Hi All,

Is it possible to implement flyout left/right hand column menus - so the
menus only appear when you hover the cursor to the left or right of the wiki
page? This would free up more viewing space on the wiki page.

I found http://www.washington.edu/webinfo/case/flyout/ that talks about
jscript implementation - but how could I integrate this with the menu panels
to implement it within XWiki? I don't know much about jscript or CSS but
maybe the web link here could help someone in the know to put this feature
into XWiki or maybe point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Richard

Thales UK Ltd (Wells) DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail
is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. We may monitor all
e-mail communications through our networks. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0) 1749 672081 and delete it
and all copies from your system. We accept no responsibility for changes to
any e-mail which occur after it has been sent.  Attachments to this e-mail
may contain software viruses which could damage your system.  We therefore
recommend you virus-check all attachments before opening. A business of
Thales UK Ltd. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business
Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX Registered in England No.
868273