Hi,
I succesfully installed xwiki on Tomcat using MySQL as database server. Now
I must install xwiki on Geronimo but after application deploy and
hibernate.cfg.xml configuration i get an error on the
/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome. The error seems  due to database problems  and
I was  able to  reproduce it on  tomcat  removing the mysql-connector or
inserting a wrong password in the hibernate.cfg.xml.
Is someone using Apache Geronimo or Websphere Community Edition with xwiki?
I found a document that describe an installation of the previous version of
xwiki on the previous version of Geronimo but it doesn't work on the new
release.
Thanks to all for help,
Bye,

Loris