Hi,

On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:11 AM, V. Harikrishnan Nair wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I am able to change preferences of the entire wiki and a space.
> Can I make
> preference changes to a specific page ? For example, if I do not
> want the
> comments and attachments boxes to appear in some pages, the right/
> left menu
> to be present in some other pages, etc. ? How do I do that ?

Preferences are at the level of the wiki or space.

For disabling comments on a page basis, you can use:

#set ($showcomments=0)

For disabling attachments on a page basis you can use:

#set ($showattachments=0)

For the panels, you should be able to hide them using:

#set ($hidecolumns=0)

I have quickly tried these and they don't seem to work for some
reason. Someone need to check out why. You can look into your
templates files (*.vm). For example: commentsinline.vm and startpage.vm.