Hi Josh,

In XWiki, everything you see on a page is a matter of CSS & Velocity &
Groovy scripts. That is to say, the skin is built using CSS and
Velocity. Therefore modifying your skin is a matter of CSS changes ;-)

Basically what you have to do is to identify how the CSS currently
displays comments on your page, remove those lines from your skin and
then work out your own tab CSS magic. I guess you've already read
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Skins...

On my side I'll try to see whether a blank tab skin like Wikipeople's
one can be made available on XWiki.org, but that may take a while...

Hope this helps,
Guillaume

http://wikibc.blogspot.com/