I hadn't  applicationmanager jar. But now it's installed and i have
another problem
after filling up the create new wiki form, i get this error
Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page
WikiManager.CreateNewWiki Wrapped Exception: Invocation of method
'createNewWiki' in class
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.wikimanager.WikiManagerPluginApi threw exception
java.lang.NullPointerException @ WikiManager.CreateNewWiki25,31?

And i am quite sure, that i have both plugins installed well. Whats wrong now?