Hi.

 I was trying to get rid of the "Print" link through the .vm file and I got
the error below. I undid everything I changed but the error persists.

HTTP ERROR: 500
Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while reading document
XWiki.XWikiPreferences
Wrapped Exception: Could not create a DBCP pool

I did not get any information from anywhere else. I'm at risk of losing all
the data which was entered by many people if it doesn't work again. Any
solutions, please ?

Harikrishnan