vmassol wrote:

> Re HSQLDB yes, you can also very simply copy the $XWIKINSTALLDIR/
> database/ directory to the new computer too but the import/export
> will work between any databases and should be preferred.

Sorry for 'turning a blind eye', Vincent, thank you for pointing it out. But
I do not understand - if you meant copying C:/xwiki/.../database, it did not
work. There was a problem with the script (which I replaced). I do not know
what $XWIKINSTALLDIR means otherwise (Is it velocity language ?). thank you
for being so patient with me.

Harikrishnan