Hi,

I hadn't saw (and thought...) that I could restrict the acces of an individual page... I've denied the access to wikiguest and it's just perfect !
thank you very much.
Marie.

V. Harikrishnan Nair a écrit :
Hello Marie,

   I can suggest another option. You can restrict viewing of each page
individually i.e. you can go to the page edit link's access rights link and
enforce a restriction on a group for that particular page. Or go to space
Preferences and enforce restrictions there.

Harikrishnan Nair

Marie Sauvage - EBM WebSourcing wrote:

Hi all !

I'm new to XWiki and trying to configure it to ours needs.
I've configured a private space for registered users only. My problem
is that the tag page ( http:// <myserver>/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Tags)
is public and include all tags of the wiki. Is there a way to make this
page only reference tags from the main space and to have another page
(like <myserver>/xwiki/bin/view/Private/Tags) referencing only
tags from this space ?
I'm trying to have a look at the content of the tags page but don't
know if something can be reproduce/modified to create a similar page
only for private space...

thanks in advance for you help !
Marie Sauvage.