Hi,

Right now there is no way to add many documents at once to a wiki page apart
from using some kind of direct database input. However, this is a needed
feature which will hopefully be implemented at some point in XWiki's
future...

One way to do mass upload is to zip all the files you want to upload and
attach the zip file to your XWiki page. Then, if the ZIP explorer plugin is
activated on your XWiki, you will find all your files into the ZIP file and
will be able to access them at
/xwiki/bin/download/SpaceName/PageName/ZIPFile.zip/YourFile1.file and so on

This has often proved an useful workaround for me.

Guillaume

http://wikibc.blogspot.com/