Thanks for the help, Ricardo. Here's the code -
---
#panelheader('Quick Links')
* [Home>Amrita IIS.WebHome]
* [PMT Discussions>Amrita IIS.PMT_Discussions]
* [Class Editor>XWiki.XWikiClasses]
* [PMT>PMT.PMTemplateTestClass]
* [PMT Test form>Amrita IIS.Form_PMT_Test]

#if ($xwiki.hasAdminRights())
For Admins:
* [Admin Center>XWiki.WebHome]
* [What's New>Main.Dashboard]  $xwiki.getURL(
$xwiki.getSkinFile('icons/black-rss-mini3.png')
#end

#set($user = $xwiki.getUser())
#if($user.isUserInGroup("XWiki.Editors"))
Editor Group
* [Editor's page>Amrita IIS.Editor]
#end

this panel) </p>