On Nov 24, 2007, at 7:17 PM, Josh Joy wrote:

I just set all the space rights to exactly the same as a fresh download of the latest stable xwiki, still no luck. Is there an easy way I can debug this? Also, looking at the xwiki-dev mailing list, it looks like other users are experiencing the same issue as well...

Yes and that troubles me since I can't reproduce this...

Could you download XWiki Enterprise 1.1.2 standalone installation, make sure it works there, without making a single change?

I guess you've also tried several search queries. I've tried with "wiki" when I tried it earlier today.