Jean-Vincent Drean wrote:

> Permissions at the job level : your job page have to be saved by a
> user with programming rights
> (and the SchedulerPlugin will always be able to modify your jobs).

Then there's a problem with the Scheduler/Watchlist applications, as
they contain documents saved by Admin. If a wiki does not contain this
account, then nothing will work. What we can do:

1. Save them as superadmin.
2. Write in the installation guide that if if there is no Admin user,
then all the files must be manually saved by an user with programming
rights.

I'd go with 1, as most people don't read the Installation guide, and
they'll just post on the mailing list that the scheduler does not work...

Can somebody take care of this?

Sergiu