Your XEN ICT Team - Ricardo Rodriguez wrote:
> Your XEN ICT Team - Ricardo Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to subscribe XWiki.org WebRss and BlogRss feeds with Vienna
>> RSS/Atom newsreader and/or NewsFire.
>>
>> Please, what URL must I use?
>>
>> Thank you so much,
>>

> I'm afraid I must reply myself again. I'd been trying the obvious answer
> for hours without success. They work now...
>
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/BlogRss?xpage=rdf
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebRss?xpage=rdf
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks.
>
> Best,

More on this issue...

Must this link work?

http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/BlogRssEn?xpage=rdf

Here the error I'm getting while accessing it with Firefox...

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/BlogRssEn?xpage=rdf
Line Number 5, Column 327:Wrapped Exception: Invocation of method
'formatDate' in  class com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki threw exception
java.lang.NullPointerException @ Main.BlogRssEn<a class="wikicreatelink"
href="/xwiki/bin/edit/Main/81%2C19?parent=Main.BlogRssEn"><span
class="wikicreatelinktext">81,19</span><span
style="display: none;"><pre>

I'm not able to subscribe to this feed.

Cheers,

Ricardo