Hi Jason,

On Jan 8, 2008, at 8:51 PM, Jason Yip wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone has tried converting from JSPWiki to xwiki?
>
> Checking before I look at writing my own utility to do so.

Yes you could use wikiModel for this:
http://www.wikicreole.org/wiki/WikiModel

It has a jspwiki parser so it's really easy to create a XWiki
IWemListener implementation to generate XWiki syntax.

You'll need to build it from its sources since there hasn't been any
release for a while.

The other alternative is to write a jspwiki parser for Maven Doxia.
I've already written a Doxia Sink so once you have the parser you can
get the resulting XWiki syntax. Maven Doxia:
* site: http://maven.apache.org/doxia/
* source: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/trunks