I have now a xwiki running with java 6u3, tomcat 6.0.14, Oracle
10.2.0.3.0, connected to an Active Directory, and it seems to work (only
10 minutes of tests).
I have a question about AD users : they appear into xwiki only if they
try to connect once. Is it normal ?
I thought I will find all my AD users into xwiki users list, but no,
only the one who has already tried to connect.
If it is a normal situation, is it possible to manage rights for a group
"authenticated users" ? For exemple, I want to give to every AD user the
edit right, but now I can't see all, so can I give rights for all
authenticated users, rights they will heritate at their first login ?

Gaëtan GUYODO a écrit :
> Thanks.
> You say, about databases : "mysql is the best choice for the moment".
> I planned to use Oracle 10g. Is XWiki really working with apache, fully
> fonctionnal, or is there a lot of known issues ?
> Gaëtan
>
> Sergiu Dumitriu a écrit :
>> Gaëtan GUYODO wrote:
>>> I need to useApache HTTP server in front of XWiki.
>>> I just found that I'm using JETTY as java container (that's the one
>>> packaged into the windows installer).
>>> I'm trying to find more information about using httpd in front of jetty.
>>> If anyone already did that...

              Gaëtan GUYODO
            Chargé de mission
Centre Antipoison - Hôpital Fernand WIDAL
      200, rue du faubourg St Denis
          75475 PARIS Cedex 10
Tél: 01 40 05 49 63 / Fax: 01 40 05 48 56