WOW! I also get tha same when accessing Calendar and Index:
        Topic XWiki.Results does not exist

        Topic XWiki.CalendarSheet does not exist
  Quoting Vincent Massol :
 /**/
  On Jan 11, 2008, at 5:28 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:
  On Jan 11, 2008, at 5:24 PM, Mihails Agafonovs wrote:
  I already have a test version, which is modified the same way - and
all is ok.
 Maybe you could tell conditions when this message is displayed, and
where to look for its code (what *.vm).
 No idea. You could do a search in the source code or on
http://fisheye.xwiki.org
 Well I guess this is the message you'll get if you've removed that
page... :)
 -Vincent
      Quoting Vincent Massol :