Hi,

Are you sure you use the M3 and not the M2 ?
The M2 version has this bug and, about the other problem you have, is
based on XE 1.1

You can declare any wiki as "template" to be used for create other
wikis from. You can import an XE xar in an empty subwiki you created
and declare it as template in it's descriptor you can acces from
/WikiManager/WebHome.

2008/1/21, BOUSQUET Jeremie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello,
>

> I'm trying the XEM locally on my computer, over a XWiki instance :
>
> - replaced the .war content in web server
>
> - added all possible rights I could think about to 'xwiki' mysql user ;) (I
> also tried directly with 'root' user)
>
> - imported completely the XEM default .xar
>

> Wiki creation seems to work as long as new domain is defined in /etc/host,
> but I fail to add the default template, from page XemManager.Install, and so
> newly created wikis are empty ...
>

> [Logs]
>
> Com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while
> reading document XWiki.XWikiPreferences Wrapped Exception: could not load an
> entity: [com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument#104408758]
>
>         at
> com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.loadXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:469)
>
>         [...]
>
> Wrapped Exception:
>
> java.sql.SQLException: Table 'templatexe.xwikidoc' doesn't exist
>
>         at
> com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2847)
>
>         [...]
>
> [/Logs]
>

> After looking at the mysql db, schema 'templatexe' has been created, but
> remains empty ...
>

> Thanks for your help,
>

> Jeremie.

Thomas Mortagne