Hello,

I'm thinking about introducing XWiki as as general intranet system in
the the company I work for. Currently we have a dozens different tables,
list etc. mostly in Excel, wich are used (or better abused) as shared
task list, inventory list and a lot more. In other words: Quite a mess!
>From the docs, it appears the XWiki platform provides some functionality
for creating such micro application directly in XWiki. Has anybody
actually made any experiences (good or bad) in implementing them in a
small (50 users) enterprise environment?

Thanks,
Stefan