Hello,
I was editing via WISIWIG editor some text, and something bad happend while
saving and now page is not renderable. I've used lots of "special"
characters inside document. like : _ $ { } and characters from czech
alphabet.
Exact error message is:
Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page sis2.Environment
Wrapped Exception: Encountered " ma kazda instance nasledujici
konfiguracirnrn* Cesta OracleAS instance: /oracle/product/10.1.3/OracleAS&"
at line 34, column 49 of sis2.Environment
Was expecting one of:
    "}" …
    <DOT> ...

Original line I entered was:
Cesta OracleAS instance: /oracle/product/10.1.3/OracleAS_1/j2ee

In xwiki database I've found in XWIKIDOC table stored page and line look
like this
/oracle/product/10.1.3/OracleAS&#95;1/j2ee

I use OracleDB and I've changed encoding to UTF-8.
Look like a bug, while converting or parsing underscore character.