Hi,

The code from the "My recent modifications" panel doesn't help much, as
it lists only documents which have the user as the most recent author,
and not those that were sometime edited by the user.

A proper query would be:

select distinct doc.fullName from XWikiDocument doc, XWikiRCSNodeInfo ni
where ni.id.docId = doc.id and ni.author = 'the user name'

This query lists only the name of the documents, not the versions. If
you also need the version numbers, use this:

select doc.fullName, ni.id.version1, ni.id.version2 from XWikiDocument
doc, XWikiRCSNodeInfo ni where ni.id.docId = doc.id and ni.author = 'the
user name'

These queries need programming rights, so you will have to write a java
plugin that executes them and use the plugin from velocity, or put them
in a page that will always have programming rights.

Sergiu