Hi,

On Feb 1, 2008, at 2:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> We are doing Master of computer applications programme..and now as
> part of
> our curriculum we are doing a project work in xwiki..
>                We installed the Xwiki version
> “xwiki-enterprise-installer-windows-1.2-rc-3” .

It would be better to install the latest release which is now XE 1.2.1.

> So please give clarifications to our problems.
> 1)        How to create new connection with mysql database in xwiki
> using
> velocity and groovy..please provide the code for that ..

Same as you would write in Java outside of XWiki . However this is not
how it's supposed to be done in XWiki. Maybe you'd better explain what
you intend to do and that would allow us to help you better.

> 2)        How we can connect velocity and groovy?

What does "connect"  mean? You can find doc here:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/

And you can find some examples here too:
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Snippets/

> PLEASE HELP US...............

No need to shout... ;)

Also make sure you fully read all the doc on http://xwiki.org since it
seems to me you haven't done your homework fully yet...