marlon hendred wrote:
> I was wondering why there is no "Forgot Password Button". This is a
> pain for admins with a lot of users to have to log in and change a
> users password because they forgot it. On top of that the user has to
> log in and change it AGAIN (for security purposes). It seems silly
> that this has not been implemented yet. Every other webapp out there
> has this feature standard. Does anyone know when this is going into a
> release. Also does anyone know of an XWiki to MediaWiki conversion tool?
Hi Marlon

As for the "forgot password button", look at this...

http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-583

As fot the XWiki to MediaWiki conversion tool, I've heard nothing about
this, but I do about a tool that do the trick the other way round.
Perhaps this could give you some insight in this issue...

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extensions/MediaWiki2XWikiExtension

And the related page...

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/XMLRPC

HTH,