Hi,
have you tried entering the same title but removing out special characters
such as "," and ":" ? They might be the cause of your problem.

-> you may want to prefer using "IdentityHowToNameItHowToFindIt" to create
new pages (because that's what will show up in the URL) and then use nice
name and special chars only in the title field of your blog post once on the
blog article page...

Guillaume

http://wikibc.blogspot.com/