The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki
Enterprise1.3 Milestone 2.
Go grab it at http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download
Second and last milestone of the XWiki Enterprise 1.3 version. Next
version will be a release candidate.
Main changes from 1.3M1:
* Lots of bugs fixed
* New Toucan Skin. Warning: The Toucan skin requires that you have the
Albatross 1.2 or greater version installed and that you have XWiki
Enterprise 1.3M2 or greater installed.
* Complete rewrite of the LDAP authentication support (see XWIKI-1079
for more details). Main changes:
o Support for LDAP groups
o If LDAP authentication fails, XWiki DB authentication takes over
o Improved configuration parameters
* Allow skin document attachments to override/provide templates
* Tightened Wiki Syntax for strikethrough (XWIKI-1207), underline
(XWIKI-1243), italics (XWIKI-1245) and strong (XWIKI-1248).
* Verified XWiki on PostGreSQL 8.3
* Syntax Help Panel now opens the XWiki Syntax help from xwiki.org in
a separate window
+ lots of other changes
For more information see the Release notes at:
-The XWiki dev team
users mailing list