F: +61 7 3216 6211
mailto:<remove>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:<remove>[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Products, support and applications at www.rinstrum.com

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Arin Morfopoulos
        Sent: Friday, 22 February 2008 3:50 PM
        To: users@xwiki.org
        Subject: [xwiki-users] Firefox and IE file link problem

        Hi All,

        Although the documentation states that [file
link>file:///C:/test.txt] should provide a file link, when you click on
such a link in IE or firefox nothing happens.  No error, no response.
With IE you can at least right click the link and "Save Target As", but
not in Firefox.

        I can verify that the link to test.txt is correct by writing a
simple html file that contains only "<a href="file:///C:/test.txt">Click
here for text.txt</a>".  That simple html file works fine- click the
link and you get a test.txt.

        Has anyone else seen this behavior?

        I am using Firefox 2.0.0.12, and IE 6.0, and Xwiki 1.2.2 on
windows.

<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_01
2008>
        dangerous content by MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/>