Good to know our votes really count. When I voted for Ludovic 3 hours ago,
it is 45% vs 55%.

On 2/25/08, "Víctor A. Rodríguez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Up to my vote : Ludovic 47%, the other guy 53%
> Go xwikiers, vote for Ludovic !!!
>
> Ludovic Dubost wrote:
> >
> > Hi XWiki users and developers !
> >
> > I've had the chance to participate to a contest on a french radio
> > (specialized in Business).
> > There is a vote which will allow to get another few minutes of radio
> > show in a while en eventually (with more votes to show the power of the
> > communities that could lead to the final, etc..).
> >
> > You can listen to the podcast (in french):
> >
> > http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80
> >
> > and vote here (in french too but that should not be too difficult ! Make
> > sure you select the guy on the right !):
> >
> > http://www.bfmradio.fr/bfm_academie/emission2008.php?emission=2
> >
> > This can give a nice additional boost to XWiki !
> >
> > Thanks to all of you for you continuous support of XWiki and
> > participation to the lists.
> >
> > Ludovic
>
>
> --
> Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
> El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie
> Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
> GNU/Linux User Group - FCEyN - UBA (http://glugcen.dc.uba.ar/)
>
> _______________________________________________
> users mailing list
> users@xwiki.org
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@xwiki.org
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to