Hi Ricardo,

On Feb 25, 2008, at 1:59 PM, [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT
Team wrote:

> Trying to answer to Vincent about Toucan use I am facing a problem
> while
> updating a 1.3M1 to 1.3M2 in my test box.

Do you think you could try using the latest 1.3RC1 snapshot war for
the upgrade:
http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots/com/xpn/xwiki/products/xwiki-enterprise-web/1.3-SNAPSHOT/

Also if you can it would be great if you could connect on irc
(irc.freenode.net, channel #xwiki) so that we can work on solving this
upgrade issue. I'd really like it to work seamlessly but we're running
out of time for the release (already 1 day behind).